The Natural Stone Show is the only UK event dedicated to the Natural Stone industry. Serving both the trade and specifiers, it features over 200 exhibitors showcasing everything from machinery and tooling to natural stone and finished products. The show also features a free-to-attend conference programme.
Sharing its 25th anniversary, the Natural Stone Show is the only UK exhibition dedicated to natural stone & Treniq is very excited to announce our partnership with the show! Come experience the extraordinarily varied palette offered by stone from around the world and the best of British as a VIP through the much awaited VIP Buyer Programme hosted by Treniq.
Treniq is joining hands with The Natural Stone Show & Hard Surfaces to bring you a coveted VIP Buyers Programme. This programme aims to provide carefully targeted buyers and specifiers an exclusive experience at the exhibitions.
Apart from VIP access, participants of the programme will get the opportunity to attend CPD workshops, benefit from a guided tour of key exhibitors and network over lunch. Buyers will also be given on the ground sourcing assistance by Treniq’s concierge team matching ongoing project requirements with materials available from the 180+ exhibitors attending the shows.
- Improve workshop productivity with the latest machinery and diamond tooling technology on offer.
- Choose from new fix, seal and maintenance applications.
- Discover the latest trends in architecture, as we explore the conceptual advantages of stone design through Stone, Water & Light .
- Network and improve your specialist knowledge from 30 free-to-attend seminars.
- Schedule in time to visit the specially commissioned Innovation Meets Design feature, a curated experience of 136 inventive surfaces selected by MaterialDistrict to excite and inspire you.
- Whatever your involvement with the stone industry, discover fresh solutions that your business will benefit from for years to come.
- On Thursday 2nd May is a session Innovation meets Design.
- Plenty of opportunities to be availed at the CPD event on Wednesday 1st May – ‘Marrying Tradition to Technology’:Wonderful Worktops & Fabulous Facades, Commissioning Creativity & Inkjet and Other Innovations
Treniq is an international interiors network where you can buy or sell luxury interior products, discover design professionals, connect and build relationships, trade using easy and efficient tools. Create your free trade account today or contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.