Treniq is hosting a VIP Buyer Programme at Hotel Summit Event this July and we are super pumped to see what the show has in store for us. The Hotel Summit Event is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for purchasing and procurement within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
A highly focused event that brings together hotel professionals and key industry solution providers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
This year’s Hotel Summit takes place from July 8 – 9 at Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire.
– Pre-arranged meetings with solution providers of your choice
– 25 minute meeting slots will be relaxed and civilised, with no hard sell
– Attend a tailored programme of inspiring seminars
– Easily compare and benchmark potential products, services and solutions
– You will be one of just 65 VIP’s at the event, ensuring that you get personal attention
– Attendance is entirely free of charge, which includes entry to our seminars
A more targeted approach
Your time is precious, valuable and limited. At the show, you tell us who you want to meet, and the team will arrange all meetings in advance based on your preferences, by providing you with details on solution providers, products and services. 98% of past attendees state that the events is a better way to find new suppliers than a traditional trade show.
– A full pre-arranged itinerary of one-to-one meetings
– Complimentary seminars hosted by some of the industry’s most dynamic minds
– Overnight accommodation
– Meals and refreshments throughout
– Evening gala dinner with entertainment
– Access to all presentation material
– Wi-Fi access
Presentation: How to increase revenue by utilising on blesiure trends
A recent study concluded that 75 per cent of business travellers would extend their business trip for leisure purposes. Changing attitudes and welcoming guests into flexible working spaces is therefore key in order to operate a hotel suitable for modern travellers.
Presented by: Pedro Colaco, CEO, Great Hotels of The World and Hamish Kilburn, editor, Hotel Designs
Presentation Title: How design adds value to a hospitality brand
The hospitality experience creates brand loyalty. Defining and differentiating this experience is the design challenge. Adding value is achieved through ensuring the experience reflects locality and the brand promise.
Presented by: Andrew Linwood, Head of Hospitality Design, Areen Design
Presentation Title: Turning More Lookers into Bookers!
The direct bookings formula that produced 96 per cent direct bookings in my hotel and a jargon-free, practical approach to improve the conversion of your website and pay less in commission.
Presented by: Adam Hamadache – CEO of DHM
Treniq is an international interiors network where you can buy or sell luxury interior products, discover design professionals, connect and build relationships, trade using easy and efficient tools. Create your free trade account today or contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.