DOMOTEX Asia or CHINAFLOOR is the leading flooring exhibition in the Asian-Pacific region and the second largest flooring show worldwide. As part of the DOMOTEX trade event portfolio, the 20th edition has solidified itself as the main business platform for the global flooring industry.
If you are still in doubt as to why you must attend the most coveted flooring show, here is our list of reasons why you should.
- Accommodation for 2 nights at a reputable 4-star hotel in the heart of Shanghai.
- Access to networking evenings and celebrations as a VIP guest.
- Access to the show’s VIP lounge, at all points in time.
Get hands on sourcing assistance at the show with the help of the Treniq Concierge. Wondering how? It’s simple, if you have a specific requirement, the team can help you source this at the best price possible. All you need to do is share your requirement and budget range. The team will do the hard work for you in a more efficient manner.
Your sourcing journey with Treniq need not end with the show. We help you source from the exhibitors of the event all year round.
- Luxury Brands Carpet Show 2019: As part of the 20th Anniversary celebration, VIPs and invited guests can visit Luxury Brands, a distinct display area presenting renowned carpet design firms who indulge visitors with a variety of extravagant products. After it’s first year success, Luxury Brands has grown to host both new and returning design companies in 2019.
- Materia Exhibition: Materia is the one-stop shop to see and even touch the materials that make up the “DNA” of the finished goods and flooring surfaces used in our office buildings and homes. This popular showcase offers an abundant preview of over 300 types of metals, ceramics, plastics, woods, and more, all varying in texture structure, resistance, weight, and acoustics.
Some of the most coveted global suppliers from the flooring and surfaces industry are exhibiting their latest designs and bestsellers at Asia’s biggest show dedicated to flooring. You could start your sourcing journey right away! How?
- Discover the exhibitors on Treniq
- Click on Book Meeting against the suppliers that catch your attention and schedule a meeting ahead of the show!
Your sourcing journey need not wait for the show at all!
Shanghai is situated on China’s central coast and is the country’s biggest city and an international financial hotspot.
Its heart is the famous Bund, a waterfront promenade which is lined with colonial-era buildings.
Across the Huangpu River is the Pudong district’s futuristic skyline, including a 632m Shanghai Tower and the Oriental Pearl TV Tower with its distinctive pink spheres.
The sprawling Yu Garden has traditional pavilions, towers and ponds which are a fascinating highlight too.
Treniq is an international interiors network where you can buy or sell luxury interior products, discover design professionals, connect and build relationships, trade using easy and efficient tools. Create your free trade account today or contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.