Keeping up to our promise to give our buyers continuous value from our ever-expanding network for the global interiors industry, we have another exciting announcement. Treniq is now the official ‘Digital Partner’ for International Furniture Fair Singapore 2017 and we have a tonne of surprises in store for you.
In order to give our trade buyers the opportunity to visit international trade shows, we are thrilled to announce the ‘Global Design Pioneer Contest’ in collaboration with International Furniture Fair Singapore. As a part of the contest, we are taking 5 buyers to Singapore to visit International Furniture Fair 2017. This is an invitation for all our trade buyers across the globe, to participate in the most desirable contest of 2017.
Step 1: Register with Treniq as a ‘Professional Buyer’. Click HERE. (Great if you are already registered)
Step 2: Submit with us your exclusive interiors project with the following details to the link below.
- Company name
- Project name & region
- Brief introduction highlighting the exclusive feature of the project (Max. 150 words)
- 5 or more high resolution images of the project
Last date to submit your entries: 20th February 2017
Selection & Prize
- Out of all the project submitted, our esteemed panel of judges will select 5 winners (Watch this space to know more about the judges!).
- The projects will be judged based on innovation in design, use of space and exclusivity.
- Lead designer of each of the winning projects will win free flight tickets and a paid 2 night accommodation to visit International Furniture Fair, Singapore, 2017 with Treniq.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- You have to be a registered buyer with Treniq.
- Entries with all requested information will be eligible.
- The interior project should have been finished in the last 6 months.
- Designers must have a valid passport.
For more information, write to us at email@example.com
Treniq, the largest B2B network of the global interiors industry. We enable trade buyers & sellers to effortlessly discover, connect and trade. Interior designers, architects, contract buyer, property developers & other trade buyers source furniture, lighting, décor & art directly from international sellers. Experience effortless sourcing of interior products at your personalised trade price, saving you time and money.
Treniq is an international interiors network where you can discover design professionals,
connect and build relationships, and trade using easy and efficient tools. We enable professional buyers like interior designers, stylists, architects, and property developers to source
luxury interior products from furniture,
lifestyle to rugs, art, su