Showing off luxury interior products at the Independent Hotel Show
This October 18 and 19, take a sneak peek at the addictive world of luxury interiors and fall in lifelong love with grandeur. As digital partners with the Independent Hotel Show 2016, Treniq is all set to flaunt luxury interior products ranging from furniture, lighting and home decor at UK’s largest business event in support of the luxury and boutique hotel sector to boost trade relationships at the event.
Don’t forget to visit Treniq at Stand 8 and witness the beautiful styling of our styling partner, Casa Botelho. It will leave you wanting more! Don’t miss out on a whole lot more of eye-feasting upon elegance, charm, and class brought to you by the world’s most sought after interior designers, interior stylists, and sellers.
Be sure to Mark your calendar!
- Drink in the beauty of each product from world renowned interior brands like Andrew Martin, And So To Bed, GP&J Baker, Style Matters and more.
- Get inspired by top industry experts like Fiona Duncan, Michael Northcott, Simon Lewis and Barrie Williams at their seminars.
- Establish new relationships by networking with like-minded industry experts.
- Be a part of the Independent Hotel Show Awards as due recognition is given to the industry’s innovationists.
- Stop by stand 8 to witness the new era of luxury interiors and stand a chance to win a day of luxury with Treniq (Hint: The prize is going to be steal!).
The show goes on with Treniq
- A 24/7 digital platform to access a wide range of luxury product catalogues from international brands and manufacturers.
- Digital sourcing that enables direct trading with sellers without paying commission.
- Easy communication with sellers through the “Request Information” button.
- The “View Catalogue” button presents the full collection of a particular seller at your disposal.
- Store your favourite products to your “project mood board”. Furthermore, capture your IHS memories by adding images from the gallery to the mood board.
For more information and to create your free trade account, visit Treniq at stand 8. See you at the show!
Treniq is an international interiors network where you can discover design professionals,
connect and build relationships, and trade using easy and efficient tools. We enable professional buyers like interior designers, stylists, architects, and property developers to source
luxury interior products from furniture,
lifestyle to rugs, art, su