It’s that time of the year again and once again Surface Design Show is back. Surface Design Show is being hosted in London’s Business Design Centre from 6th-8th February, 2018. The show will showcase the latest in surface trends and design as curated by the best in the industry. The one of a kind surface oriented show has collaborated with architects, designers and suppliers who have brought together innovative designs, ideas, exciting material and great products to showcase under one roof. For over a decade now, Surface Design Show has been the it show to look out for new insights, innovative designs and like minded networking that focuses solely on interior and exterior surfaces.
How is Treniq Associated?
Treniq has collaborated with Surface Design Show to bring you the Red Carpet Experience. This experience is designed to give you VIP access to the show, a red carpet tour and much more. After you have expressed interest, eligible participants will receive an email from Treniq with the next steps. The Red Carpet Experience is open for trade buyers, interior design writers, interior design stylists, interior design bloggers and suppliers.
Things to Do
Surface Design Show will play host to a great array of talk shows by the who’s who of the industry. Experience design and surface talk like never before with the perfectly curated series of events. Find the details below.
- Trainspotting; Is transport design the most challenging of all the design sectors?
- Every Dream Home: Materiality and the democracy of ideas
- Living with Wood; Micah’s grand design
- Materials and what happens as they age
- Surface Spotlight Trends: The latest material directions with highlights for transport and residential
- Surface & Material Insights
- PechaKucha Evening
- Sustainable concrete
- The Business of Running a Design Consultancy
- Four key colour stories for Spring Summer 2019: Disrupt, Drift, Hush and Worth
Treniq is an international interiors network where you can discover design professionals,
connect and build relationships, and trade using easy and efficient tools. We enable professional buyers like interior designers, stylists, architects, and property developers to source
luxury interior products from furniture,
lifestyle to rugs, art, su