As the saying goes, ‘one right step can change your life for the better’. In the case of LIFE Outdoor Living, a Netherlands-based company that specialises in the design and manufacture of garden furniture, it took one ‘right product’ to propel the company to success.
Founded in 1998, LIFE Outdoor Living had its beginnings in a niche product at that time – natural stone tables (granite, blue stone) for outdoor use. The product turned out to be a huge success. At their customers’ requests, the company soon expanded their product range to include a complete collection of designer outdoor furniture. Today, LIFE Outdoor Living has amassed a loyal following in Europe and is gearing up to conquer the rest of the world, one step at a time.
Frontpage caught up with Anthony De Ceulaer, Sales Manager at LIFE Outdoor Living to learn more about the company’s journey to success and its upcoming plans.
- What is your business philosophy?
The outdoor furniture market is very fast moving. As such, we strive to keep ahead of market trends and to invest substantial time and effort into developing new lines. We still consider our brand as a young brand and thus, our focus is on the future and on growing our brand.
- What do you think contributed to the success of your brand?
Continuous innovation and taking the end-consumers’ demands seriously.
- Why did you choose to focus on outdoor furniture?
The segment is very dynamic and there is never a dull moment in the world of garden furniture. Our company has always been an outdoor furniture company and will stay this way. It is a business that can’t be compared with others.
- Where do you draw inspiration from when developing new collections?
The garden furniture trends mostly follow the interior trends, and we look to these trends for inspiration. However, there are certain limitations, since our furniture has to be able to endure the harsher outdoor conditions. With the availability of modern materials and new developments in furniture manufacturing, we strive to bridge the gap between indoor and outdoor furniture
- Why did you choose to exhibit at IFFS and what are your expectations of IFFS 2017?
- Our objective is to get in touch with international buyers who are looking for comfortable outdoor furniture with great designs. We also hope to find new partners that are interested in participating in our special ‘Shop in shop’ concept that we are now offering after its proven success in our home country.
- What can trade visitors expect from your upcoming showcase at IFFS 2017?
- A carefully selected and well-balanced selection of the collection that we offer in our ‘Shop in Shop’ concept. Visitors can expect products such as dining tables with ceramic table tops, aluminium lounge sets available in various setups and fabrics, and tabletops. With our new ‘Shop in Shop’ experience, we want to enable our resellers to be able to represent our collection in the best possible way without restrictions.
Treniq is the largest B2B network for sourcing luxury interior products at trade price. We enable professional buyers like interior designers, stylists, architects, and property developers to source furniture, lighting, décor & kitchen directly from sellers. Take advantage of the Treniq team and experience effortless sourcing of interior products at your personalised trade price, saving you time and money. Create your free trade account today! For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
Treniq is an international interiors network where you can discover design professionals,
connect and build relationships, and trade using easy and efficient tools. We enable professional buyers like interior designers, stylists, architects, and property developers to source
luxury interior products from furniture,
lifestyle to rugs, art, su