KBB Birmingham is the UK’s largest gathering of the world’s best kitchen, bedroom and bathroom brands, and the established industry gathering. Source the latest new product launches from over 400 exhibitors, hear unmissable insights at the Conference and explore technological advances with the Innovation Award winners.
Why Should You Attend?
KBB Birmingham is not only providing an opportunity to witness incredible lifestyle design but is also organising various talks on trends. The show will present the innovation, inspiration and insight to help your business grow in a world of change as:
- Evolving customer behaviours alter the meaning of lifestyle design
- Future or fad? Smart technologies create new possibilities
- Disruption changes the construction landscape, heralding new design opportunities
- UK consumers demand higher-quality products and materials
- How to…get your projects featured in magazines
- How to…survive a recession and come out stronger
- How to find the best installers
- How to turn recommendations into profit
- How to add value by selling a lifestyle
- How to create a powerful retail brand
- How to design the ‘4G’ home
- How to design lighting plans that work
- How to predict future materials and colour trends
- How to create an outstanding showroom
- How to develop the home of the future
- How to tap into the latest kitchen, bathroom and design trends
- How to use data to grow your business
- How to create true retail theatre in your showroom
- How to create a smart environment for inclusive living
- How to keep up with the consumer
Brass and Clay represents a unique collaboration between some of the most important Italian designers and producers of bathroom fittings in the sector today. With an emphasis on clean, modern lines and a commitment to good value for money, there is a Brass and Clay solution to complement every bathroom design whilst satisfying every budget.
Elstead Lighting is a British company that has brought together an eclectic range of light fittings for both indoors and out, that take classical influences in their design and style. They still use traditional handcrafts in the production of lights as well as embrace modern technology with CNC machines. They sell products in more than 60 countries.
Treniq is an international interiors network where you can buy or sell luxury interior products, discover design professionals, connect and build relationships, trade using easy and efficient tools. Create your free trade account today or contact us for more information at email@example.com.