The London Design Festival is right around the corner and we can’t be more excited! From celebrating the 40th year of Decorex International to discovering the latest in luxury trends, this year promises to hold a bag full of surprises for you. Needless to say, we have exciting plans for you, too!
So, here are 7 reasons you can’t miss London Design Festival, 2017 with Treniq:
2. The Mood Board competition gives you a chance to win exciting prizes! All you have to do is send us a mood board with your favourite products from Treniq and you could get featured on our wall at all shows. Email us at email@example.com for more.
3. Celebrate the beginning of the design season over champagne with Simon Hamiltom at the Treniq office on 11th Setpember. Learn about suppliers to meet, seminars not to be missed & an opportunity to network with industry professionals over a glass of champagne!
4. Witness the launch of exclusive new collections from designers on Treniq.
5. Meet the Treniq team and learn all about your exclusive trade benefits.
Treniq Stand Details:
Decorex International: Stand A54
London Design Fair: Stand J08
Restaurant and Bar Design Show: Stand 7170
6. Benefit from exclusive meetings with Treniq brands and stand a chance to get personalised trade discounts.
7. You can save your favourites on your personal mood board on Treniq, meet the supplier at your preferred trade show and ask for your personalised discount.
Treniq is the largest B2B interiors network for sourcing luxury interior products at trade price. We enable professional buyers like interior designers, stylists, architects, and property developers to source furniture, lighting, décor & kitchen directly from sellers. Create your free trade account today! For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Treniq is an international interiors network where you can discover design professionals,
connect and build relationships, and trade using easy and efficient tools. We enable professional buyers like interior designers, stylists, architects, and property developers to source
luxury interior products from furniture,
lifestyle to rugs, art, su